Employment Opportunities with Tonquin Valley Pack Trips & Rockin K Stables
Thank you for your interest in working with Tonquin Valley Pack Trips & Rockin' K' Stables. Working in the mountains with horses is an experience that many dream of.
Riding & Life Experience
Our goal at Tonquin Valley Pack Trips & Rockin K Stables is to provide a true Rocky Mountain riding experience for our Jasper National Park visitors'. We are an active tourist business with different components that make up our company.
Outfitting in Jasper has a long and rich history. We are still guiding guests to remote mountain lakes, valleys and passes in the Tonquin Valley but also offering shorter rides and day excursions through our riding stables on Pyramid Bench; called Rockin K Stables.
Staff accommodation is available.
Descriptions of Positions at Tonquin Valley Pack Trips & Rockin K Stables:
- Guiding trail rides from 1 hour to 5 days in length and performing general barn duties and chores.
- Previous riding experience and horsemanship required.
- This is a seasonal position from May through October.
- Packing supplies on horseback to and from camp.
- Is responsible for all maintenance required at camp.
- Riding experience required. Seasonal position from July through September.
- Living in camp, preparing and serving meals for up to 20 guests.
- Is responsible for maintenance/cleaning.
- Riding Experience not required.
- Seasonal position from July through September.
- Driving experience required.
- Seasonal position from May through October.
Requirements for Applicants:
- All positions are required to dress in cowboy hat, western shirts, and cowboy boots.
- Must have strong work ethic and willing to work independently.
- Applicants must be at least 18yrs of age and legal to work in Canada.
We are now accepting applications for the Summer Season.
To apply, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include with Application:
Your application should include:
- Cover Letter
- Photo of yourself in western wear or riding.
After reviewing your application, we will contact you if for interview possibilities. For more information, email or call us at (780)852-8787
Like Us On Facebook